1. Copyright of Site Content / Trademarks. All site content including text, graphics and layouts, is the property of Settembre Cellars and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. No portion of this site may be reproduced, copied, sold, visited, or otherwise used for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Settembre Cellars. The content of this site may be printed, copied, viewed, downloaded, saved to disk for private use and otherwise used solely for personal informational purposes, providing embedded copyright notices are NOT removed from the images. No site content may be altered in any way. "Colorado Grapes, Boulder Wine.”, ”Crafting Old-World Styled Wines, Locally.", the "Cork" logo, and "Settembre Cellars" logo are trademarks of Settembre Cellars. Settembre Cellars logo, as it appears on some of the content available on this website, is a trademark of Settembre Cellars.
2. Not Responsible for Links. This site may contain links to and from other Internet sites. These sites are independent of Settembre Cellars, and Settembre Cellars has no control over, or responsibility for, the content, functioning, operation, policies, or availability of such sites.
3. Disclaimer. Settembre Cellars strives to make certain the information available at this site is up to date, but Settembre Cellars assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. Settembre Cellars specifically disclaims any duty to update the information on this site.
4. Submissions. Any e-mails, notes, message/bulletin board/comment/poll/forum postings, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other material submitted will become the property of Settembre Cellars. Settembre Cellars shall be entitled, consistent with our policies regarding privacy, to use the material or any of its elements for any type of use. When you submit material to Settembre Cellars web site, you agree that Settembre Cellars has the right to publish or otherwise use the material or any of its elements for any type of use , subject to Settembre Cellars policies regarding privacy.
5. Forums, Comments, Polls and Community Section. Settembre Cellars may from time to time host bulletin boards, chat rooms, comment sections, polls, forums or other public posting areas ("Forums"). The information and opinions expressed in Forums are not necessarily those of Settembre Cellars or its affiliated or related entities or content providers. Settembre Cellars makes no representations or warranties regarding information or opinions that appear in the Forums, and does not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of any posting. Settembre Cellars assumes no obligation to monitor the Forums or to delete or edit any postings. However, Settembre Cellars reserves the right to delete, move, or edit any postings that we consider illegal, inappropriate, or otherwise inappropriate.
By using Settembre Cellars web site, you agree that you will not submit or otherwise publish through the Forums any content which: (a) libels, defames, invades privacy, or is obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; (b) infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including, but not limited to violating anyone's copyrights or trademarks; (c) violates any law; (d) advocates illegal activity; or (e) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services.
You agree to indemnify Settembre Cellars and its owners, members, managers, employees, volunteers, agents, distributors and affiliates from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, resulting from your breach of any of the foregoing agreements, representations, and warranties.
6. No Warranties Regarding this Site. Settembre Cellars provides and maintains this site on an AS AVAILABLE basis. Settembre Cellars makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation or availability of this site.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, SETTEMBRE CELLARS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SETTEMBRE CELLARS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM SETTEMBRE CELLARS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU AGREE THAT SETTEMBRE CELLARS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ALLEGEDLY ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE THEORY OF LIABILITY ASSERTED. SETTEMBRE CELLARS IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY NO MATTER WHAT THEORY OF LIABILITY IS ASSERTED. THE INTENT OF SETTEMBRE CELLARS TO LIMIT ITS POTENTIAL LIABILITY TO MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
8. Venue for Legal Action. In any legal action in any way arising out of your use of this site or any subsequent relationship with Settembre Cellars, you agree that the exclusive venue shall be in the County or District Court of Boulder County, Colorado, or if federal jurisdiction is mandatory, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado in Denver.
9. Transaction of Business. You agree that the maintenance of this site by Settembre Cellars does not constitute the transaction of business in any state other than Colorado.
13. Waiver. Failure to insist upon strict compliance with any of the terms, covenants and conditions hereof shall not be deemed a waiver of such terms, covenants and conditions, nor shall any waiver or relinquishment of any right or power hereunder at any one or more times be deemed a waiver or relinquishment of such right or power at any other time or times. No waiver shall be valid unless in writing and signed by an authorized partner of Settembre Cellars.
Settembre Cellars is a Colorado winery with offices and facilities in Boulder.
What information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
• To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required toï¿½keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit card numbers) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their "My Account" page.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 21 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
This policy was last modified on March 17, 2010